Experience an authentic Hawaiian day on the Lanai Island Snorkeling Cruise!
This 5-hour, action packed experience begins when you board the 70-foot, double deck catamaran and meet your experienced, fun, knowledgeable crew. Next, you'll sail to the island of Lanai to explore some of the most colorful and strikingly beautiful reefs in the world.
Shoot down the water slide or dive into the warm Hawaiian waters and keep your eyes open for spinner dolphins, green sea turtles, tropical fish and other varieties of marine life.
Your crew will prepare a continental breakfast with muffins, fruits, coffee and juices. You'll also enjoy a full BBQ lunch after your snorkeling excursion. Your buffet-style lunch may include burgers, veggie burgers, hot dogs, chicken breasts, macaroni salad, chips and cookies.
Snorkel, boogie board, dolphin watch, sunbathe and more on this exciting day in Hawaii on the Lanai Island Snorkeling Cruise!
Lahaina Harbor - Maui, HI
Mondays, Wednesdays& Fridays - 7:30 AM
- Boogie boards, snorkeling equipment, flotation devices and instruction will be provided
- Continental breakfast and a BBQ buffet style lunch will be served
- 1 alcoholic beverage, unlimited water, soda and juice are included
- After snorkeling, additional alcoholic beverages will be available for purchase from the cash bar
- Must have a valid form of ID to enjoy alcoholic beverages
- Catamaran has an on board gift shop
- Children under the age of 6 are free, however must be included in the number of guests at the time of booking
5 - 5.5 hours
Up to 145 participants
This experience is only for those on the Lanai Island Snorkeling Cruise.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
It is recommended to dress as if you are headed to the beach. Swimsuits are encouraged and guests should bring a sweater, as the temperature is typically cooler on the water. It is recommended to bring a towel, sunglasses, sunscreen and hat.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings 14 days in advance.